The KNAACK model 119-02 Field Station (and measures 83in H x 60in W x 44in D) with a capacity of 121 cu ft has been redesigned. The model 119-02 Field Station, which can serve as a jobsite office, can be utilized to securely store tools, supplies, documents and other items. Completely redesigned, the KNAACK model 119-02 Field Station features the WATCHMAN® IV lock system for added security, comprises improved usability, and is designed to keep contents dry in all types of weather conditions.
According to the KNAACK website, “On top of having unparalleled theft protection, the Field Station 119-02 also offers improved weather protection. The Field Station 119-02 jobsite box has a three-sided gutter system that channels water away from the upper compartment. The bottom compartment has a sloped door design and internal gutter system to prevent water from collecting on the edges of the doors or from coming in through the locking mechanism opening. Both the top and bottom compartments are outfitted with automotive-grade weather stripping.”
Model 119-02 Field Station Features:
- Full, oversized gutter system with automotive-grade weather stripping
- Patented Watchman IV lock system with recessed lock housing for theft protection
- Newly designed, spring-loaded solid lock rod mechanism for enhanced durability and easy access to upper compartment
- Easy to reach, detachable handle for closing upper door
- Equipped with dual gas springs and a built-in safety lock on the left side for smooth, safe operation of the upper door
- Adjustable and removable split shelves
- Recessed handles to save space and prevent damage during transit
- 7-gauge, 4-way skids enable access from any side, making it easier to transport
- Designed for crane lift operation with optional Knaack 497 accessory
To learn more about or buy the KNAACK model 119-02 Field Station or other KNAACK products, call or visit one of our UTF showrooms in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or in College Station at 979-731-8665.